The role dads can play in raising future leaders will be the focus of a June 12 event, featuring the father of human rights activist Malala Yousafzai.
Michael Reichert talks about his new book, How to Raise a Boy: The Power of Connection to Build Good Men, on The Modern Dads Podcast.
How does a parent teach kids about and find answers about diversity without putting people of differing color, sexual identity and so on the spot?
Filed Under: ethnicity / race
The authors of The Life of Dad: Reflections on Fatherhood from Today’s Leaders, Icons, and Legendary Dads appear on the Modern Dads Podcast.
Best-selling author and OG dad blogger Mike Adamick discusses feminism and his new book, Raising Empowered Daughters: A Dad-to-Dad Guide.
“The Play that Goes Wrong” is a hilarious, Off-Broadway show accessible to all ages that we can get you discounted tickets to.
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions in the Pocono Mountains is a dreamy, fun-filled, action-packed, indoor water park … and then some.
- ADHD, Dyslexia Helped Jonathan Oliver be a Better Dad, Man
- Father’s Day: Celebrate Masculinity Evolving, Dads’ Unique Roles
- Fathers Celebrated for Mountains of Worthwhile Life Advice
- Watch: Raising Future Leaders with Ziauddin Yousafzai of Malala Fund
- Paternity Leave Campaign Aims to Create Advocates Online