- at-home dads and working dads.
- straight dads and gay dads.
- married dads, divorced dads and single dads.
- white dads, black dads and every-other-color-of-the-rainbow dads.
- young dads and young-at-heart dads.
Click the photos to see what our members are up to in these cities:
Couldn’t find dads groups in a city near you? You should consider starting a new City Dads Group in your area.
We work with teams of dads across the country to grow dynamic and diverse groups of active fathers. Every City Dads Group is organized in and around a major city. Each should strive to include neighboring suburbs within a reasonable distance.