See what I mean?
What are some of the many, many things we’re excited about doing during the Summer Dad Camp? Here just a few of them:
1) We’re heading to the Museum of Modern Art.
2) We’re headed to a baseball game. My daughter still views baseball as her favorite sport and asked to attend a game and we have plenty to choose from: Mets, Yankees, Brooklyn Cyclones, Staten Island Yankees.
3) Lunch with friends. It’s time to catch up with some of my daughter’s old pals from her preschool.
4) Speaking of food, we will also be cooking.
5) A trip to the Guggenheim. One of my personal favorite museums growing up as a city kid, it’s time to share my love of the Guggenheim with my daughter.
6) A trip to our favorite comic store.
7) Lots of playground visits!
8) And free choice Friday, when my daughter chooses three things to do or places to visit.
What are your favorite summer “Dad Camp” activities to do in NYC with your child? Put them in the comments so we can all get into the groove together.
A version of summer dad camp this first appeared on The Brown Gothamite.