One of the most amazing things about New York City are the cultural opportunities we can experience. That’s why NYC Dads Group is thrilled to announce our EPIC collaboration with THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG. NYC Dads Group is celebrating our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Membership has it’s privileges and we are excited to bring you a premier meetup event experience like this one.
“tons of fun for all ages!” – HuffPost
Please accept our invitation in receiving a Pair of Tickets (nearly free*) and attending this awesome, matinee experience on Sunday, April 28 at 2:00pm with ONE CHILD OR your significant other at The Play That Goes Wrong – the hilarious, family-friendly show that just completed it’s run for several years on Broadway and has transferred over to a fantastic, more intimate space at New World Stages. We have twenty-five pairs of tickets for 25 dads to take one of their children (or your significant other for a day date) and immerse themselves in a wonderful theater experience.
Note: Suggested age is 8 and over.
Note: This is a tremendous opportunity for the group and have extremely limited number of tickets. We want to make sure every seat is occupied so please only RSVP if you’re sure you can make it.
**It’s not guaranteed, but we are also trying to arrange for an exclusive post-show talkback with the actors in the show**
The time is right to see The Play That Goes Wrong, Broadway’s funniest smash hit! This Olivier Award-winning comedy is a hilarious hybrid of Monty Python and Sherlock Holmes. Welcome to opening night of The Murder at Haversham Manor where things are quickly going from bad to utterly disastrous. With an unconscious leading lady, a corpse that can’t play dead, and actors who trip over everything (including their lines), it’s “a riotous explosion of comedy!” (The Daily Beast) and “tons of fun for all ages!” (HuffPost). Ben Brantley of The New York Times calls The Play That Goes Wrong “a gut-busting hit,” and Cindy Adams of the New York Post has just one word for you: “Go!” Get tickets now – it would be WRONG to wait!
URL link: BroadwayGoesWrong.com
Important Details for this Event:
* Meeting in lobby of theater by 1:30pm to distribute tickets. Matinee Performance at 2:00pm on Sunday, April 28 at New World Stages.
* 50 tickets (25 pairs for Dad + either one kid OR your significant other) will be distributed on day of performance. By RSVP, you will receive a PAIR of TIX.
* Exclusive opportunity for members of NYC Dads Group only
* These tickets are very valuable and we want to be sure that the 25 dads who RSVP for the tickets are sure they can attend. Consequently, we are implementing a nominal $20 per person ($10 per ticket fee) that will be used in the future by NYC Dads Group to help fund a family picnic or special dads night out. This nominal fee is put into place to ensure all participants are thoughtful about their RSVP and definitely plan to show up.
Bottom line: Please only RSVP if you are sure that you can attend. Thanks for your understanding.
* We want to amplify our in-real-life meetup and strongly encourage you to share your experience on social media using hashtag #BwayGoesWrong