Don’t let the calendar fool you — it is high time you started to think about making a decision on what summer camp your child will attend in 2018.
Our friends at New York Family magazine make researching your options and choosing the best summer camps easy, whether your child is a toddler. a tween or a teen, with their free annual camp fairs.
Representatives from some of best day and sleepaway camps from in and around the New York City area come to these fairs to meet you and your children to help find the best fit for all by provide you with the information and answers you need. A specialist from the American Camp Association-NY/NJ, a sponsor of the events, will also be on hand to answer questions about camps, speaking to facility directors, and to help you best narrow down your choices.
Six camp fairs to choose from
New York Family has five camp fairs, each running from noon to 3 p.m. on their appointed days, scheduled around the city in the next few weeks:
- Saturday, Jan. 20 — St. Jean Baptiste High School, 167 E. 75th St., Upper East Side
- Sunday, Jan. 21 — Congregation Rodeph Sholom, 7 W. 83rd St., Upper West Side
- Saturday, Jan. 27 — Brooklyn Heights Montessori School, 9 Bergen St., Cobble Hill
- Saturday, Jan. 28 — Berkeley Carroll School, 181 Lincoln Place, Park Slope
- Saturday, Feb. 10 — Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., Tribeca
- Sunday, Feb. 11 — NYU Kimmel Center, 60 Washington Square, Greenwich Village
For more information — including camp fair event registration, tips and lists of participating camps, visit the New York Family Camp Fair page.