We NYC Dads love baseball and passing on the love of the National Pastime to our kids. That is possible with the great deals and amenities the most family-friendly Major League Baseball team in New York, the Mets, offer families.
In addition to the updated Fan Fest area behind center field — featuring a scale version of Citi Field for wiffle ball home run derby, a batting cage, a dunk tank, video game kiosks and more for the kids — the Mets have also improved its Mr. Met’s Kids Club.
Those who sign their child up for one of the paid memberships to the Mr. Met’s Kids Club receive vouchers for free or discounted tickets to certain Mets home games Other benefits can include:
- Club membership T-shirt and other goodies
- Access to additional exclusive ticket offers
- Membership card and lanyard for the Mets’ Family Sundays program. This gives you “fast pass” access for the post-game “Kids Run The Bases” on the field perk after Sunday afternoon games at Citi Field
- Vouchers for tickets to select Brooklyn Cyclones games
- A frequent visitors punch card that, with enough visits to the Mr. Met’s Kids Club Kiosk in center field, earns you more benefits, such as free Mets gear and even on-field recognition.
Choose the free membership for your child and you still receive complimentary tickets for a select home games, and offers for other ticket deals.
Go to the Mr. Met’s Kids Club page on Mets.com for details.
DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post done in exchange for some sweet, sweet complimentary tickets to a Mets’ home game.