*** READ & UNDERSTAND FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU RSVP TO ATTEND SPONSORED EVENT ***
Our group was offered another advance screening opportunity and for this one, we have a total of 15 guaranteed seats for an early showing of the SPACE JAM: A NEW LEGACY.
If you would like to join us, please read & understand all of the following details before you commit. Thanks!
* ONLY! RSVP to this if YOU (+any guests) are 100% committed to going! After all seats are spoken for we will submit our guest list, then those who RSVP’D are 100% committed to going and absolutely NO changes can be made. RSVP will close 48-hours prior, so don’t wait if you want to join us but you do need to be 100% committed to going.
* 6:15 PM CALL TIME: Everyone must arrive no later than this time so we can first get a group photo with everyone including dads+guests, then we will all check-in together as a group so we can sit together. For your infomation, our group photo is very important to us and your participation in the photo mandatory ie. “your form of payment to see the early screening” with our group!
* If you have one of our Chicago Dads Group shirts, please wear it to the meetup. You don’t have to buy a shirt, but our sponsors like to see our members wearing our shirts at their events especially in our group photos. Most important thing is that you show up on time and enjoy yourself. If you want a shirt we sell them for $20 on Amazon.com search “Chicago Dads Group”.
* Attendance will be taken by means of who is in our group photo taken at above call time, so if your not in the photo then we may bump you off the list to participate in any other future screenings so others have an opportunity to go.
* RSVP will close once all seats are filled, once all seats have been spoked for then we will submit our guest list to the screening company and please note NO changes can be made (that means if you RSVP then you are saying you are in fact 100% committed to going and will NOT change your RSVP for any reason).
* RSVP (+3 guests) if you ALL are 100% committed to join us! Remember parking and concessions are your responsibility.
SPACE JAM: A NEW LEGACY
Release Date: In theaters and on HBO Max on July 16
Runtime: 1 hr and 55 min
Rating: PG “Some cartoon violence and some language”
Welcome to the Jam! Basketball champion and global icon LeBron James goes on an epic adventure alongside timeless Tune Bugs Bunny with the animated/live-action event “Space Jam: A New Legacy,” from director Malcolm D. Lee and an innovative filmmaking team including Ryan Coogler and Maverick Carter. This transformational journey is a manic mashup of two worlds that reveals just how far some parents will go to connect with their kids. When LeBron and his young son Dom are trapped in a digital space by a rogue A.I., LeBron must get them home safe by leading Bugs, Lola Bunny and the whole gang of notoriously undisciplined Looney Tunes to victory over the A.I.’s digitized champions on the court: a powered-up roster of professional basketball stars as you’ve never seen them before. It’s Tunes versus Goons in the highest-stakes challenge of his life, that will redefine LeBron’s bond with his son and shine a light on the power of being yourself. The ready-for-action Tunes destroy convention, supercharge their unique talents and surprise even “King” James by playing the game their own way.
James stars alongside Oscar nominee Don Cheadle (the “Avengers” films, “Hotel Rwanda”), Khris Davis (“Judas and the Black Messiah,” TV’s “Atlanta”), Sonequa Martin-Green (TV’s “The Walking Dead,” “Star Trek: Discovery”), newcomer Cedric Joe, Jeff Bergman (“Looney Tunes Cartoons”), Eric Bauza (“Looney Tunes Cartoons”), and Zendaya (upcoming “Dune,” “Malcolm & Marie”).
AMC River East 21
322 E Illinois St
Chicago, IL, US, 60611