Want to win a Tiger Widow Island NINJAGO Set (pictured above) from LEGO and Chicago Dads Group? Come join us at the LEGO Quest2NINJAGO™ Wu-Cru Team Challenge where we will raffle off a set to one of our members who RSVPs and attends the event. Click here for the meet up details.
This is part of a two-day stop in the Chicagoland Area for The Quest2NINJAGO™ Wu-Cru Team Challenge. The event is a competition based on LEGO’s NINJAGO playsets and animated cartoon series. Kids between the ages 7-12 to use their “NINJAGO” skills to conquer challenges and compete to become a Quest2NINJAGO Champion. The finalists in each city visited, will get an all-inclusive trip to LEGOLAND® California Resort. During that visit they get to checkout the new NINJAGO World and NINJAGO The Ride. They also get a chance to try their luck at becoming the ultimate Quest2NINJAGO Champion and win the grand prize.
The basketball court sized competition course, anchored by large-scale LEGO brick models of two of the property’s most popular characters, Master Wu and Lloyd, features four arenas – Fire, Lightning, Energy, and Earth – each containing two challenges. Children compete in teams of two, using their physical and mental “ninja” skills to make their way through eight timed challenges to earn points, including:
- Element Tumbler Puzzle: crack the code by solving four color pattern challenges
- Kai’s Laser Maze: use physical agility to navigate a tangled web of laser rays
- Jay’s Lightning Maze: guide a wand through a maze without touching the “lightning”
- Mystery Tile Puzzle: correctly place tiles on the board to reveal a secret image
- Madness Mountain: roll “boulders” down a mock mountain to knock out all the enemies
- Lloyd’s Ninja Build: use LEGO bricks to recreate a ninja sculpture
- Cole’s Table Maze: tilt the table to guide a ball through the maze
- Unlock the Chest: find the three pieces to create the key that unlocks the treasure
Contestants are encouraged to pre-register in advance of each stop by visiting The Quest2NINJAGO tour site (LEGO.com/Quest2NINJAGO), which includes a challenge course overview, rules and regulations, exact event times and locations for each city. Walk-up contestants at each challenge stop will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
We are planning to have a great time building and playing with our kids, We’d love to have you join, who knows you might just win yourself (or your kids) a brand new LEGO NINJAGO playset.