Dallas Dads Group brings together a diverse community of fathers, with and without their children, for social interaction and support. Our group frequently schedules events across the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, such as:
- Group playdates (in public or private settings)
- Outings to museums, parks and playgrounds
- Dads’ Nights Out (movies, sporting events, bars)
- Educational workshops
- Special events (family picnics, trips to ball games, sponsored fairs/events.)
- Member suggestions (we love when our members suggest new places and ideas for meetups).
- To participate, join Dallas Dads Group. Not in the DFW area? Check to see if we have a City Dads Group near you.
Upcoming City Dads Events
Held by Dallas Dads Group on 28 April 2018 7:00 PM
Since White Rock Alehouse was so great last time we went, we're headed back there for our April Dads Night Out. Great food and great craft beer menu. Please RSVP if you plan to attend and update if you need to cancel so that we know how big a tabl... Read More
Held by Dallas Dads Group on 4 May 2018 9:00 AM
Meet us for a play at the playground! If everyone is game we may also take a short walk on the trails. Check the weather and bring appropriate clothing, water and snacks.... Read More
Held by Dallas Dads Group on 20 May 2018 3:00 PM
• What we'll do
The Frisco RoughRiders are the double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers and have several of the organization's top 25 prospects on their roster. We're trying something different this year - sitting on the sloped grass lawn in ... Read More