Dallas Dads Group brings together a diverse community of fathers, with and without their children, for social interaction and support. Our group frequently schedules events across the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, such as:
- Group playdates (in public or private settings)
- Outings to museums, parks and playgrounds
- Dads’ Nights Out (movies, sporting events, bars)
- Educational workshops
- Special events (family picnics, trips to ball games, sponsored fairs/events.)
- Member suggestions (we love when our members suggest new places and ideas for meetups).
- To participate, join Dallas Dads Group. Not in the DFW area? Check to see if we have a City Dads Group near you.
Upcoming City Dads Events
Held by Dallas Dads Group on 19 April 2019 10:00 AM
Meet us for a play at the playground! If everyone is game we usually take a short walk on the trails and play in the creek. Bring a change of clothes. Check the weather and bring appropriate clothing, water and snacks. If it is raining I'll notify... Read More
Held by Dallas Dads Group on 4 May 2019 9:00 AM
Join us at Home Depot for a kids hands on workshop making a Mother's Day gift. We will be building a blooming work of art to gift or put on display. Once it is built, your child can decorate it with paint. This is a free event put on by Home Depot... Read More