Disclosure: Dallas Dads Group partnered with WaterWipes for this campaign.
Dallas Dads Group strives to provide chances for dads and their kids to come together and do something fun. Fortunately, when the summer heat is on in the DFW Metroplex, we have Play Street Museum, a great chain of indoor kid oriented playspaces. Thanks to WaterWipes — the world’s purest baby wipes — we were able to book one for a private meetup for our members.
We packed Plano’s Play Street museum with 19 dads and 25 children to enjoy its “great outdoors” theme, complete with several kid-sized cabins, a general store, a fishing boat, and an RV camper, for a morning of breakfast and fun. Our kids dove right in and left no feature unused. The fishing boat was a big hit, as well as the cabins, which had plenty of stuffed animal tenants.
As the kids played, our members were able to learn more about WaterWipes and try them out.
“After a catastrophe, WaterWipes easily handled my toddler’s sticky hands and face,” said Anton, the father of a newly turned 3-year-old, who found that WaterWipes, being just 99.9% water with a drop of fruit extract, are more than capable of handling tough messes.
Other dads present liked the premise of the moist towelettes being “The World’s Purest Baby Wipes” and expressed approval at WaterWipes being awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
“The water and fruit extract formula fits perfectly with our family’s preference for natural products,” said Paul, father of a 2-year-old boy.
Given this positive reaction to WaterWipes’ pure and gentle nature when it comes to the delicate matter of a newborn’s skin, we asked our dads for some suggested “off-label” uses for the product. Here’s some of their ideas:
- Little freshening up for my pits. It’s Texas, OK?
- Late nights and zero time for baths, bring out those Water Wipes!
- First aid cleanup
- Multitask like a boss: clean the inside of your car while the tot finishes a car nap
- Need to cool down on a hot day? Keep a pack in the cooler
- Sprucing up dirty sunglasses
- Buff up those shoes
- Wiping down the tabletop at your favorite fast-food joint
- Post sandbox wipedown
- Facial hair cleanup after a good dinner of baby back ribs
- Clean that deodorant stain off your favorite black T-shirt.
- No showers on a camping trip
- Take household chores to the next level and let the kids wipe down the floor with them.
- Cleaning bird poop off the swing at the park
- Wearing flip flops or going outside barefooted? Give your tootsies a good wipe down after a dirty summer day
At the end of the event, there were mostly smiles for a great time had, except for a few kids who wished they could stay longer. Our members were each given a gift bag with a premium diaper changing pad and some WaterWipes product to try at home.
If you’d like to try WaterWipes, they are available at many major online and in-store retailers nationwide. For more information, visit www.WaterWipes.com/us.
Note: Mat York of That Dad Mat contributed to this blog post.