Join Us at The 92Y Parenting Conference or Follow the Action via Twitter or Livecast. Monday, Feb 11 & Tuesday, Feb 12
Renowned Experts Michael Thompson, Ron Taffel, JoAnn Deak, Susan Linn and Lydia Soifer share the latest research on child development and help you meet today’s parenting challenges.
Follow us at the Parenting Conference on Twitter: @NYCDadsGroup, Hashtag: #92YParenting
Buy Tix to the conference here: Register. Use Code “NYCDAD” to save 15%
Questions like these will be addressed during the diverse workshops:
- What do your really need to know as a parent?
- Do you feel like parenting is more complicated now than it was for your parents? Does it seem like your kids are far more sophisticated than you were – but also more anxious?
- Your children come into the world with a certain amount of hard-wiring, but what happens in your child’s brain during the “magic decade” from birth to 10 years?
- How do you instill confidence in your child?
- Touch screens, iPads, apps, streaming video, Google, and unlimited amounts of information at our fingertips. How much is too much? Why is the screen so irresistible? Is childhood just one big commercial?
- How strong is the link between language skills and social development? How are words and language development critical to understanding the world around you?
Additionally, as a tie in with the 92Y PARENTING CONFERENCE, we are excited to announce that there will be an intimate DADS breakfast with Dr. Michael Thompson, (author of Raising Cain) sponsored by the NYC Dads Group on Tuesday, Feb 12 from 7:45am – 8:45am. 92Y agreed to provide a 15% discount to any NYC Dads Group members and readers that want to attend; use the code NYCDAD.
Leave a Reply