Let’s meet for the 2019 Wings Over Houston Airshow!
There is all kinds of stuff going on here. In addition to all of the flying going on, there will be wide variety of planes on display, kids area, feature flying, history, legends & heroes autograph tent, kids carnival, merchandise booths, food tents, and more.
More information on pricing will be added as the even approaches. You can sign up as an “Airshow Insider” to get discounts on tickets and various updates.
While there will be flying going on all day, apparently, the exciting jet team (including the Blue Angels) doesn’t begin until 3:00. The Airshow itself begins at 8:00 am, but we won’t be meeting till 2:00 as it makes for a really long day for the kiddos.
We will meet under the cockpit of the B-52 Flying Stratofortress at 2:00 and that should give us a bit of time, maybe, to wonder around and see a couple things before the jet teams begin.
There is on-site parking as well as park-and-ride shuttle services available. If parking on-site, it is suggested you try to get parked by 1:00 so you can get to our rally point by 2:00.
What to Bring:
– lawn chair(s) – lighweight / folding
– Hearing protection – kids should have the earmuff style available in the hunting section of Sports Academy
– Rain gear / umbrella if it looks like it might rain
– Lunch / Snacks (food also available for purchase)
– Water / drinks (drinks also available for purchase)
– Sunscreen & bug spray
More info: https://wingsoverhouston.com/