*** READ & UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO ATTEND THIS SPONSORED EVENT ***
Our group was offered another special advance screening opportunity and for this one, we have a total of 8 reserved seats for an early showing of the upcoming Warner Bros. “SHAFT” @ AMC River East.
If you would like to join us, please read & understand all of the following details before you commit. Thanks!
Brian Dykes, Co-Organizer
* ONLY! RSVP to this if YOU (+guests) are 100% committed to going! After all seats are spoken for we will submit our guest list, then those who RSVP’D are 100% committed to going and absolutely NO changes can be made.
* 6:00PM CALL TIME: Everyone must arrive no later than this time so we can first get a group photo with everyone including dads+guests, then we will all check-in together as a group so we can sit together. For your infomation, our group photo is very important to us and your participation in the photo mandatory ie. “your form of payment to see the early screening” with our group!
* Attendance will be taken by means of who is in our group photo taken at above call time, so if your not in the photo then we may bump you off the list to participate in any other future screenings so others have an opportunity to go.
* RSVP will close once all seats are filled, once all seats have been spoked for then we will submit our guest list to the screening company and please note NO changes can be made (that means if you RSVP then you are saying you are in fact 100% committed to going and will NOT change your RSVP for any reason).
* RSVP (+1 guests) if you ALL are 100% committed to join us!
In theaters on June 14
(New Line Cinema)
Director: Tim Story
Written by Kenya Barris & Alex Barnow
Producer: John Davis
Executive Producers: Tim Story, Ira Napoliello, Kenya Barris, Marc S. Fischer, Richard Brener, Josh Mack
Samuel L. Jackson, Jessie T. Usher, Regina Hall, Alexandra Shipp, Matt Lauria, Titus Welliver, Cliff “Method Man” Smith and Richard Roundtree
“Shaft” is the next chapter in the film franchise featuring the coolest private eye on any New York City block. JJ, aka John Shaft Jr. (Usher), may be a cyber security expert with a degree from MIT, but to uncover the truth behind his best friend’s untimely death, he needs an education only his dad can provide. Absent throughout JJ’s youth, the legendary locked-and-loaded John Shaft (Jackson) agrees to help his progeny navigate Harlem’s heroin-infested underbelly. And while JJ’s own FBI analyst’s badge may clash with his dad’s trademark leather coat, there’s no denying family. Besides, Shaft’s got an agenda of his own, and a score to settle that’s professional and personal.