City Dads Group will be well represented among the 65 speakers and panelists scheduled to present at this year’s Dad 2.0 Summit, which starts today in San Francisco.
Fourteen of our members from eight City Dads Group outposts will be among those lending their voices to the changing conversation about fatherhood in the 21st century, joining such nationally known personalities as CNN journalist and crusader for paternal rights Josh Levs and sociologist and author Michael Kimmel.
City Dads Group members to speak are:
- Chris Bernholdt of DadNCharge (Philly Dads Group)
- Jeff Bogle of Out With the Kids (Philly Dads Group)
- Charlie Capen of How To Be A Dad (L.A. Dads Group)
- Beau Coffron of Lunchbox Dad (S.F. Dads Group)
- Aaron Gouveia of Daddy Files (Boston Dads Group)
- Jason Greene of One Good Dad (NYC Dads Group)
- Jim Higley of Bobblehead Dad (Chicago Dads Group)
- Lorne Jaffe of Raising Sienna (NYC Dads Group)
- Dave Lesser of Amateur Idiot, Professional Dad (NYC Dads Group)
- Benjamin Mullen of Dad On the Mic (Philly Dads Group)
- Christopher Persley of The Brown Gothamite (NYC Dads Group)
- Doyin Richards, author and blogger, Daddy Doin’ Work (L.A. Dads Group)
- Chris Routly of The Daddy Doctrines (Portland Dads Group)
- Dave Taylor of Go Fatherhood (Denver Dads Group)
Lesser and Persley will each read blog posts they wrote as part of the Dad 2.0 Summit’s “Spotlight” feature while the other City Dads Group members are on conference panels.