City Dads Group will team up with baby product giant BabyBjorn to “Embrace the World” together during the 2015 International Babywearing Week celebration.
International Babywearing Week (Oct 4 – 10, 2015) promotes and advocates the many benefits of using a close-fitting baby carrier to bond with your infant and help him or her thrive through increased human contact and touch.
Several City Dads Group outposts are celebrating this positive health experience, along with the importance of dads being active caretakers of their children, by organizing members to take leisurely group walks at iconic and well-known locations next week. Our flagship community, NYC Dads Group, will be kicking things off this Sunday, Oct 4 together with the Baby Buggy Fatherhood Initiative for a stroll through the Bronx Zoo. A few of the other events include:
- ABQ Dads Group: Walking around at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Cleveland Dads Group: Exploring the Children’s Museum of Cleveland
- Columbus Dads Group: Walking around HighBanks Metro Park
- Dallas Dads Group: Strolling through Klyde Warren Park
- Denver Dads Group: Cruising the Cherry Creek Trail by the Platte River
- NYC Dads Group: Strolling the Bronx Zoo
- LA Dads Group: Visiting the Travel Town Train Museum
- Philly Dads Group: Having fun at Smith Memorial Playground
- Chicago Dads Group: Cruising the Lincoln Park Zoo
- Vegas Dads Group: Taking a walk along historic Fremont Street
- San Francisco Dads Group: Enjoying the Golden Gate Bridge from Crissy Field East Beach
- Madison Dads Group: Storytime and a walk to the Capitol Building
- St. Louis Dads Group: Gawking at the animals at St. Louis Zoo
BabyBjorn, City Dads Group’s official event sponsor, will provide all our participating fathers with a new baby carrier for the day’s activities.
- Want to join us? Click the links above to join the BabyBjorn events in those cities. The ultimate goal of our babywearing events are getting dads together for an invigorating walk with some other cool, active and nurturing dads. Regardless of what baby carrier you may own, we hope more of you will grab your baby and carrier, and plan to join us in your city for these wonderful events scheduled for next week.
*Disclosure: City Dads Group has been compensated by BabyBjorn for this sponsored event. City Dads Group only works with brands that create products or services that we believe in and use ourselves. The opinions expressed in this blog entry are authentic and our own.