As I reflect on my trip to Omaha, Nebraska last weekend…I am amazed at the impact that this convention has had on all of the participants. There are hundreds of dad bloggers out there now, including a bunch that attended the dads convention- not surprisingly, many of them added their perspectives about the annual at home-dads convention. Here is the round-up:
- What I Learned At the SAHD Convention by Shannon Carpenter of the KC Dads Group & writer of the http://www.hossmanfamily.blogspot.com/
- These dads taught me so much by Al Watts of the Lincoln/Omaha Dads Group & writer of the Momhama Dads Blog. Here he shares the 15 things he learned at the convention.
- At-Home Dad Convention by Joe Agros, at-home dad in Wilmington & writer of the theagros.blogspot.com. This convention first timer shares his recap of the weekend!
- The renewal of a father (and the death of customer service) by Cameron Phillips, involved father, work/life balance guru, and writer of http://www.adadsheart.blogspot.com/
- The NYC Dads Group posting from earlier in the week, The Bigger Picture of Fatherhood, my experience at the national at home dads convention.
- All of this, not including the real-time streaming action that was going on at Twitter: #ahdconvention
If I missed your post about the convention, I meant no disrespect, but feel free to include it in the comments.
It was nice to see that the convention had such a positive impact on so many caring & active fathers!