Thirteen City Dads Group members offer up their tales of parenting from the paternal side of things in Dads Behaving Dadly 2: 72 More Truths, Tears and Triumphs of Modern Fatherhood, a sequel to last year’s Dads Behaving Dadly compilation from Motivational Press.
Sharing their stories of raising children while facing the pressures of modern fatherhood are:
- Michael Andrews Jr., NYC Dads Group
- Creed Anthony, Indianapolis Dads Group
- Chris Bernholdt, Philly Dads Group
- Larry Bernstein, NYC Dads Group
- Brian Craig (Pete Gilbert), Indianapolis Dads Group
- Jason S. Grant, NYC Dads Group
- Jason Greene, NYC Dads Group
- Whit Honea, L.A. Dads Group
- Pat Jacobs, Chicago Dads Group
- Lorne Jaffe, NYC Dads Group
- Christopher Persley, NYC Dads Group
- Christopher VanDijk, Denver Dads Group
- Kevin “Spike” Zelenka, Vegas Dads Group
Ten percent of the book’s royalties are said to be donated to the Oren Miller Dad 2.0 Scholarship Fund, named in honor of A Blogger and a Father author the late Oren Miller. The fund helps fathers afford to attend the annual Dad 2.0 Summit for bloggers and marketers.
The book is available for purchase through Amazon.