FREE! MOVIE NIGHT for some of our members (+guests) to take advantage of… we have been given 10 reserved seat tickets to a special advance screening of the upcoming Good Deed Entertainment film GROWING UP SMITH with a special Q&A session to follow, with talent from film that you will not want to miss! The talent present will be Roni Akurati, the young teen star of the film who is from Lake Zurich, and Anjul Nigam, who plays Roni’s dad in the film.
* Please **ONLY** RSVP to this if your committed to going, since we want to avoid any cancellations/no shows, which doesn’t look good on our behalf.
* For this one, we are giving everyone the option to bring along (+1) additional guest, including your spouse/partner or older kids!
* Our tickets are guaranteed and reserved.
* RSVP will close 48-72 hours prior to the showing giving the us enough time to submit our guest list to the screening company.
* VERY IMPORTANT, after the movie please hang out a bit in your seat to help our event hosts get everyone together for a group photo, so we can share it with our generous sponsor and film studio as a thank you for the opportunity.
RSVP (+guests) if you all can join us!
Growing Up Smith is the feel-good, coming-of-age story of Smith, a 10-year-old boy from India growing up in Small Town, America in 1979. As the boy’s family tries to straddle the line between embracing the American Dream and persevering their Indian heritage, Smith sneaks out for a taste of Kentucky Fried Chicken, dons a “Saturday Night Fever” costume, and contends with his parents as they send him to school with a yellow squash instead of a pumpkin to carve for Halloween. And as Smith falls head over heels in love with Amy, the girl next door, he finds in Amy’s father, Butch, the all-American cowboy he wishes his own father could be.