FREE! FAMILY MOVIE OUTING… we have been given 40 reserved seats for advance screening of the upcoming LIONSGATE animated film ROCK DOG (Rated PG) and we invite you plus your family to join us.
And for this one, starting at 10AM, there will be some pre-screening activities for the kids, including live music by Mr.Sam, facepainters plus some other surprises that you will not want to miss.
* —ONLY— RSVP to this if your 100% committed to going, since we want to avoid any cancellations/no shows, which doesn’t look good on our behalf. After we submit our guest list, those who RSVP are committed to going and no changes can be made, so if you RSVP don’t change it.
* For this one, we made it a “FAMILY MOVIE OUTING” giving everyone the option to bring along (+1,2,3) additional guests, including your spouse. partner and kids!
* Our tickets are guaranteed and reserved up until 10:30AM, but we always recommend you to get there prior incase of a short line at check-in table.
* RSVP will close 48-72 hours prior to showing giving us enough time to submit our guest list to the screening company.
* There will be a guest list check-in table with a representative from the screening company who will have everyone’s full names plus guest seat requirements listed under our “Chicago Dads Group” and this is where you will get your ticket(s).
* For those of you who have never joined us at an advance screening before, you will notice that there will be a long line extending up the escalator, of which that line is NOT FOR US… DO NOT STAND IN THAT LINE!!! Come straight in, go to the front of that line at the top of the stairs; you will see a guest list check-in table with the rep from the screening company and tell him/her that you’re here with the ‘Chicago Dads Group’, give them your full name, so they can check you in.
* VERY IMPORTANT after the movie please hang out a bit in your seat to help our event hosts get everyone together for a group photo, so we can share it with film studio as a thank you for opportunity.
RSVP (+guests) if you all can join us here!
Official Site: www.RockDog.movie
For the Tibetan Mastiffs living on Snow Mountain, a dog’s life has a simple riff: Guard a peaceful village of wool-making sheep from the thuggish wolf Linnux (Lewis Black) and his rabid pack. To avoid distractions, Mastiff leader Khampa (J.K. Simmons) forbids all music from the mountain. But when Khampa’s son Bodi (Luke Wilson) discovers a radio dropped by a passing airplane, it takes just a few guitar licks for his fate to be sealed: Bodi wants to be a rock ‘n’ roll star. Yet that means defying his father’s wishes, heading to the city, and locating the legendary – and reclusive – musician Angus Scattergood (Eddie Izzard), who needs to write a new song and fast.
If Bodi can put a band together, help Angus with his song, and defeat the wolves’ plot to take Snow Mountain, his life will be in tune. Bodi will become what he’s always dreamed of being: More than a dog … more than a Rock God… he’ll be a ROCK DOG!