FREE! FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT… we have been given 20 reserved seats (in our own section) for advance screening of the upcoming Disney’s BORN IN CHINA film (Rated G) and we invite you and your family to join us.
* Please ONLY!!! RSVP to this if you are 100% committed to going, since we want to avoid any cancellations/no shows, which doesn’t look good on our behalf. After we submit our guest list, those who RSVP are 100% committed to going and no changes can be made, so if you RSVP don’t change it!
* For this one, we made it a “FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT” giving everyone the option to bring along (+1,2,3) additional guests, including your spouse, partner and kids!
* Our tickets are guaranteed and reserved up until 6:30PM, but we always recommend you to get there prior incase of a short line at check-in table.
* RSVP will close 48-72 hours prior to showing giving us enough time to submit our guest list to the screening company.
* VERY IMPORTANT after the movie please hang out a bit in your seat to help our event hosts get everyone together for a group photo, so we can share it with film studio as a thank you for opportunity.
RSVP (+guests) if you all can join us here!
BORN IN CHINA
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Disneynature
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Disneynature
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Disneynature
Genre: True Life Adventure
U.S. Release Date: April 21, 2017
Director: Lu Chuan
Producers: Roy Conli, Brian Leith, Phil Chapman
Narrator: John Krasinski
Disneynature’s “Born in China” ventures into the wilds of China, capturing intimate moments with three animal families: a doting panda bear mother who’s guiding her growing baby as she begins to explore, a two-year-old golden snub-nosed monkey who feels displaced by his baby sister, and a mother snow leopard who faces the very real drama of raising her two cubs.
Narated by John Krasinski (“13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi,” NBC’s “The Office,” “Amazon’s “Jack Ryan”), Disneynature’s new True Life Adventure film “Born In China” takes an epic journey into the wilds of China where few people have ever ventured. Following the stories of three animal families, the film transports audiences to some of the most extreme environments on Earth to witness some of the most intimate moments ever captured in a nature film. A doting panda bear mother guides her growing baby as she begins to explore and seek independence. A two-year-old golden snub-nosed monkey who feels displaced by his new baby sister joins up with a group of free-spirited outcasts. And a mother snow leopard—an elusive animal rarely caught on camera— faces the very real drama of raising her two cubs in one of the harshest and most unforgiving environments on the planet. Featuring stunning, never-before-seen imagery, the film navigates China’s vast terrain—from the frigid mountains to the heart of the bamboo forest—on the wings of red-crowned cranes, seamlessly tying the extraordinary tales together. Opening in U.S. theaters on April 21, 2017, “Born in China” is directed by accomplished Chinese filmmaker Lu Chuan, and produced by Disney’s Roy Conli and renowned nature filmmakers Brian Leith and Phil Chapman. For more information, check out Facebook.com/Disneynature, twitter.com/Disneynature and http://instagram.com/disneynature.
Social Media Tags: